G-Eazy double album The Beautiful & Damned is now bachelor.

The robust album packs 20 singles with guest appearances from East-xl, Jay Ant, Kehlani, A$AP Rocky, Cardi B, Charlie Puth, and more. G-Eazy announced the album back in June and after 6 months of quietly working on the projection he finally delivered it to his fans. Puth is featured on the unmarried "Sober," Cardi B and Rocky came through on "No Limit," while Kehlani is on "Crash & Fire." Amid the producers who put in some work on the project includes Murda-Beatz, Boi-1da, Allen Ritter, The Futuristiks, and J Gramm.

"This is the next affiliate of Gerald," G-Eazy told Billboard. "I think [the fans] know me well plenty by now, so this is just the adjacent affiliate of my life. I'm further exploring my Gemini; you know, the duality and the split up personality of who I am. That'south The Beautiful and Damned. There'due south multiple layers to the title and the concept of the album, but that's one of the better messages. I'thou exploring that yin and yang of my personality."

Vii of the songs on The Cute & Damned were released ahead of the anthology. Yous tin can listen to the entire project beneath on Apple Music.